6 дек. 2008 г.

It aims at high place in 2009

The best national racket, Fernando González (15) admitted that he would like finishing the period 2009 as top have and that still dream of gaining a Grand Slam. Also Feña spoke about the process to choose a new trainer and of the series of Cup Davis before Croatia.

A finished advance of what will be his period 2009 realized the best national racket, Fernando González (15), where not only he spoke about for what he waits in the circuit, but in addition to the election of his new trainer and of the challenge of Cup Davis before Croatia. Bombardero did a break in his pre-season to realize an analysis of what hopes for this year tenístiño that it is prompt to begin. "To end between the ten, I believe that last four years I have been quite solid and Grand Slam I am aiming at high place in and hope to gain one, it would be a sleep", he admitted. On the election of his new trainer he affirmed that "today I am looking, I do not want to worry, have had some contacts, but there is yet nothing concrete. I am in search, but without so much I purify".

About the details in which it is fixed at the time of a technician looks, Fernando told that "I like looking for behind and to see what is what they have done, with whom they have been and if they have had a player who has progressed in his tennis. I want a trainer to keep on improving my tennis". Between his priorities for 2009 there is the Cup Davis, where González admitted that Chile has a hard hug with Croatia as the World Group, nevertheless, he trusts that the team led by Hans Gildemeister will have the weapon as to give fight to the Balkan ones. "We raise the World Group, where we should not have gone down it is me who believes, but this way it is the tennis, what it already spent happened, we have a very difficult series against Croatia, but I believe that we have possibilities".

To finish, González wanted to refer to the retirement of the activity tenнstica, a possibility that it sees distant since he feels that it has sane for moment. "Physically I am in my best moment and mentally I have a lot of experience and I am with desire. I believe that the retirement does not walk not close to my head". The silver medalist in Beijing inicirб his year 2009 in the tournament of exhibition Kooyong Classic, which will be disputed from January 14 until January 17 and which will be provided also with the presence of Roger Federer. Undoubtedly a good antechamber for his first big challenge: the Open sea of Australia.

Комментариев нет: